Wednesday, January 23, 2008

The Beginning

Brandon and I met at work in 2003, he was an assistant manger and I was a cashier, we had known each other for about a year before we started dating. We dated for a year in a half before we got married. Brandon proposed on a rainy night on the mountain side looking over the valley in October of 2004! He spread candles along the ground in a heart shape and had them lit. He turned on Keith Urban's "Making Memories of Us," on his car stereo and asked me to dance. We got out and danced in the rain (so cute!) with the music blasted. It was COLD so when the song was over we got back in the car, he tried starting the car and it would not start (so i thought). He said he had a battery in his trunk, he got out in the poring rain and started wrestling around back there, he then yelled for me to come help him find it. I got out and as I looked in the trunk i noticed there were flowers EVERY where! He got down on one knee and told me how much he loved me and we were ENGAGED! We were married in June 2005... HAPPIEST day of our lives! And the story begins....

Click "Older Posts" to the upper right of this to see MoRe & MoRe & MoRe posts!!