Monday, May 5, 2008

Weekend Get Away

My sister and I went down to St George and Vegas over the weekend. We hung out with my aunt and cousins in St George. I got to see my friend Dallas and her beautiful home... while over there I ate the most tastiest croissant I have ever had! My sister and I went over to Grandma and Grandpa's and enjoyed eating most of their candy out of their candy drawer with a nice glass of expired diet coke to drink it down with :)... its okay Grandpa you didnt know....


We stayed at my friend Nate and his wife Amber's house in Vegas... I only took one picture while we were there and my sister took the rest, UNFORTUNATELY she left her camera in Vegas so I don't have any of those to post... maybe she will get it back and I can post them later.

...GUESS who got her camera back!
Lindz, Amber, Alex, & me
"Black light party"

Click "Older Posts" to the upper right of this to see MoRe & MoRe & MoRe posts!!