Sunday, July 27, 2008

Love to Hike

Brandon and I love to Hike! Brandon can hike for hours and hours. I can hike for a couple of hours before I get crabby, unless we are with lots of people then I stay entertained. It is so green up in the canyons right now and full of life. Its so refreshing to get out of the city and be in the mountains where its so quite and so gorgeous!



Friday evening after work we went up Big Cottonwood Canyon and hiked Green's Basin. It was a beautiful hike! At the end of the trail there is this big meadow. We sat on a log and watched a deer eat. I forgot the camera in the car so I could not take pictures but if you get the chance to do this hike, its well worth it!

This morning we hiked in Lambs Canyon, Lambs Canyon Trail. The trail was so thick with brush but it was a very pretty hike. We hiked up to the top where it overlooks Parleys Canyon and Mill Creek. You could also see the Valley from up there. We did not see animals but did see lots of butterflies, Bees, and fly's. ADVICE: If you ever do this hike wear pants!

Click "Older Posts" to the upper right of this to see MoRe & MoRe & MoRe posts!!