I had permanent eyeliner tattooed on over the weekend. Let me just tell you, if you cant handle another person doing your makeup or if you cant even put a contact in your own eye then DON'T THINK YOU CAN HANDLE permanent eyeliner being applied!!!!! I have a high tolerance for pain so the actually tattooing part was not to bad. I can not handle my eyes being touched SO why I thought I could handle 2 1/2 hours of my eyes being fondled (ha ha that's a funny word!) I DON'T KNOW.
My mom and a few of my friends have had it done and I wanted it done really bad, that way when I go on vacation I don't have to wear makeup and I will look some what decent.
SOOOOO GLAD THAT'S OVER!
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Permanent Eyeliner
Click "Older Posts" to the upper right of this to see MoRe & MoRe & MoRe posts!!