Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Man Tag


I've been tagged by Mallory! It is all about my man...

What is your husband's name? Brandon Tyler Bishop
How long have you been married? 3 years and 5 months
How long did you date? 1 year and 6 months
How old is he? 27 on Thursday
Who eats more sweets? Me
Who said I love you first? Him, Kinda. I had to get it out of him... he was shy
Who is taller? Brandon
Who can sing best? We both suck
Who is smarter? Brandon on most things, not so much with games lol
Who does the laundry? Me
Who pays the bills? Me
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Brandon
Who mows the lawn? HOA
Who cooks dinner? Both
Who drives? Both
Who kissed who first? He did
Who asked who out first? He did, after a few months of me hinting
Who wears the pants? We both wear dresses with cowboy boots
I tag Ashlie, Nuria, and Dallas!

Click "Older Posts" to the upper right of this to see MoRe & MoRe & MoRe posts!!