Tuesday, November 11, 2008

10 things I love about my house...

1. kitchen


Love the table, its black with red edges...

The meat grinder in this picture is really old... we got it from grammie and grampie.
Brandon and I collect magnets every where we go...

Our kitchen is black, white, and a burnt/barn red. This is by far the room that needed the most work done when we bought our town house. We painted all the, added borders and handles on them. Replaced all the appliances. Put a new counter in. Replaced all the light fixtures. Added chair rail. Hung new blinds. And tiled the floor. I love our kitchen!
2. downstairs bathroom
Brandon drew that picture of Marylin Monroe... I had to put it some where because I love it so much
3. family room
Its so cozy!!!
4. closet under the stairs
Its so nice to have a place to store all of our CRAP. Camping gear, bikes, and outdoor stuff where no one can see it all.
5. whatever this thing is called...

My mom bought this for us and I love it!!! I think its beautiful.
6. upstairs bathroom tile

Brandon tiled our bathroom and I absolutely love it!!
7. our bedroom furniture
Love the dark wood...
8. love this table
9. picture we bought while in Jamaica
Its colorful and different... that's why I wanted it. It hangs on the wall above the stairs. You can only see it when your walking down...
10. crafty things


I tag... Dallas, Nuria, Ashlie, and Jenny!!!

Click "Older Posts" to the upper right of this to see MoRe & MoRe & MoRe posts!!