1. Before bed I have to soak my feet with lotion. Cant handle dry feet. I cant sleep if my feet don't have lotion on them!!
2. When I am alone in my car I listen to my music full blast, no matter what mood I am in. I love it loud!!
3. I look at the Entertainment Tonight website at least once every two days too see what celebrity gossip there is.
4. Every night before bed Brandon and I kitty proof our room...
- We close our door half way and put a pillow behind it so they don't push it open. If the door is fully open they run back and fourth from the guest room to our room and jump on the dresser sliding into everything on there, then jump on our bed run across our stomachs and run out of the room and start it all over again.
- Lift the blinds all the way to the top of the window. If we don't Cheyenne sits on the dresser and smacks the blinds against the window over and over until we wake up and give her attention. Now she sits on the window seal and smacks the window with her paw trying to reach the blinds.
- I have to put our garbage can up on the top shelf in my closet or Cheyenne eats the bag.
- Make sure the cats have plenty of food. If they run out while we are sleeping Sadie comes and lays on my neck, starts eating my hair and pushes her paws against my face.
- Cover the heater/air conditioner vent with pillows or a blanket otherwise Cheyenne drops my hair ties down in there through the little slats and lifts the cover up with her teeth to try and get it back

5. I love baths!! I take one almost everyday with scalding hot water.

6. I absolutely love my job and the people I work with!
7. If I was a millionaire I would donate lots of $$$ to help rescue abused animals
I tag Mallory, Adri, Jenny, Dallas, Alisha, Stephanie, and Desire!

