These last two weeks have been an emotional roller coaster for me because of work. They announced two weeks ago there would be layoffs with my company, 4000 people to be exact. The layoffs happened this last week and it effected the office I am in and my region pretty bad. I absolutely love the marketing and admin team I work with. They are my family and I have gained a lot of close friends over the 4 years I have been there. Although I am one that was not effected (thank god) almost everyone I work close with was. It breaks my heart that I will not see them on a day to day basis. I love my job because of the people I work with and for. I am going to miss them all so much!! I have spent a great deal of time with all of them the last two weeks. I cherish their friendship and am so grateful to have gotten to know these great people. They have made an impact in my life, I know they will remain in my life and that makes this a little easier! Here are some pic's :)
Saturday, December 20, 2008
Ahhhh!!!
Click "Older Posts" to the upper right of this to see MoRe & MoRe & MoRe posts!!












