Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas FUN

We had a great Christmas this year with our families and friends. We love spending time with you all!!! Christmas Eve we spent with Brandon's parents and ate some delicious prime rib. I am not a meat person but they cooked it so it was not pink and it was so yummy! We also went to Mark and Collette's (my parents friends) Christmas party which they have every year. Its hilarious when they all get together. On Christmas we ate breakfast at my parents then headed to Brandon's parents. Every year we go see a movie. This year we went and saw The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, I loved it! It was really long though but good. After we headed back to my parents for a prime rib dinner then back to his parents to play Wii with the family. I love that our families live less that 2 miles away it makes traveling back and fourth for the holidays so easy! It snowed a ton here on Christmas. My sister was in a car accident on Christmas but she was not hurt thankfully (my family has not had good luck this year-Me, my dad, and my sister were all in car accidents)! Friday we had a little friends gathering and ordered pizza and watched a movie. Yay for the holidays, I love them!!! (my parents went down to St. George the weekend before Christmas to spend time with my aunts, uncle, and grandparents-I included a couple pics)

St George -

Brandon's Family -
Mark & Collette's Party -

My Family -




Friends -

Click "Older Posts" to the upper right of this to see MoRe & MoRe & MoRe posts!!