
Some friends and I had a lil girls gathering. We ate some yummy food, had a couple drinks, and went and saw this movie. I loved it!!! The funniest part of the night was when we were in the theater and Kara and I had to use the restroom. We were walking down towards the door in the middle of the movie when Jenny came running after us and fell flat on her face right behind us. She could not walk so we helped her into the bathroom. She ended up spraining her ankle and could not walk for days. She had a nice big Cankle!


Valerie was afraid we would get kicked out of the theater for taking a picture so she wanted nothing to do with this picture :) OH Val!
Click "Older Posts" to the upper right of this to see MoRe & MoRe & MoRe posts!!