This was the best Valentine's B and I have had together!!! He planned everything which I TOTALLY love! By the time I got out of bed Brandon had already left for work. I walked downstairs to get some breakfast...
OH SO CUTE!!! I love the Shirodhara Spa!!! They give the best massages and pedicures!! I love the atmosphere. My cute Brandon bought me a certificate for a massage :)
Later that night Brandon and I hopped in the car and headed downtown. He told me he made dinner reservations. I was so excited!!
Later that night Brandon and I hopped in the car and headed downtown. He told me he made dinner reservations. I was so excited!!
I absolutely love ITALIAN FOOD!!! I stuffed my face like I had not eaten in a week but so did Brandon so I didn't feel like a slob :)
He told me he bought tickets to a movie after dinner. We went and saw Caroline in 3D which was good but if I was a little kid I would have been scared! The "other" mom is creepy. Probably because she looks like a spider and I cant handle spiders! But I really liked it!!
Thanks B for such a memorable and fun Valentines day - I LOVE YOU!!! xoxo
Cole and Nuria gave Brandon a valentines present HA HA!!
The shirts are amazing huh???

