I had such a great birthday!!
I celebrated with my girl friends on Friday night - I love you ALL so much!! Thanks for such a fun night and the lasting memories! I have the bestest friends anyone could ask for!
I spent my birthday day at the spa... 6 hours ohhhh so nice! Brandon decorated our kitchen and had flowers and the cutest card ever waiting on the table for me. He is the best! He planned out dinner and a movie, my favorite date! (I recommend "I love you Man"!) He is such an amazing man and I am so thankful we are as close as we are. We have so much trust and so much love for each other... could not ask for anything better!
Sunday we spent with our families celebrating :). Thanks for breakfast and dinner family - LOVE YOU! ... I could get used to 3 day long birthdays!
Left: bri, jorie, adri, abbie, mom, me, kristi, ashleigh, megg, alicia, jenny, kara, kris, valerie, jenny, grammie, christy, natalie
Not in the picture: lisa, nuria, jennifer, maria, robin, megan

