Tuesday, October 27, 2009

haPPy 28th birthDAY beaR!

Friday was Brandon's birthday. I had so many surprises for him!!
I told him to take the morning off of work but would not tell him why... he thought I was taking him to breakfast, He asked me if he got to sleep in and I said yes!! 6:20 am comes around and my alarm goes off, he asks me if it was a joke and I said "Nope! time to wake up!!" He slowly got out of bed and was so confused on what we would be doing that early in the morning. I told him we had to leave the house by 6:50 am because I made a reservation at 7. That was a lie but I did not want him to guess what we were doing! 7am came around and we were headed up Parleys Canyon. He thought that maybe I was taking him skydiving and he started to get nervous lol. So i told him what I had planned, a hot air balloon ride in Park City! He was SO excited!!





We got 2500 feet in the air and floated around Park City for about 90 minutes. It was a little chilly but SO cool to be that high up in a tiny basket. I was nervous at first because I am starting to develop a fear of heights so my legs were shaky and I could not look down, But I got used to it after awhile!

The guy in the picture was our guide and he is from Austria, he had a cool accent! That's his wife who helps get the balloon off the ground and helps the landing. VERY sweet couple!
After the ride I took him to a little bagel shop where we had a yummy breakfast!
Later that night I told him he needed to be ready by 6:30. We went to the Porcupine Pub & Grille where I had friends and family waiting! He was totally surprised they were there and did not catch on. When we first pulled in to the parking lot he saw his friends car. He was like "There's Tommy's car, they must be eating here too..."







After dinner we went to Wise Guys! They had a hypnotist there and our friend Jeremy got hypnotized. It was so funny to watch him!!

Thanks everyone that made it and for keeping it a secret from Brandon!! He had a blast!

Click "Older Posts" to the upper right of this to see MoRe & MoRe & MoRe posts!!