We had so much fun together on our trip!!!!!! I love vacationing with my husband, we always have so much freaking fun together!
9 days on vacation and it was amazing!!We went to Orlando Sunday-Wednesday and went to Disney world. We went to Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, Epcot, and Hollywood Studios! I LEFT THE FREAKING CAMERA CARD WITH ALL OF OUR DISNEY WORLD PICTURES IN THE RENTAL CAR : ( so I only have a few from FL that were on our other card. I am soooo sad! We had some awesome pictures : (. The rental car company wont return my calls. A** hole's!
Anyway here are the other pictures! Enjoy! :)
Deicing in Denver and off to Orlando where it was much warmer weather! yay!
Orlando airport ready to start our trip!
Downtown Disney
Lego land
Kissimmee, FL
(we went mini golfing too but I lost those pic's)
CANCUN
Our resort in Cancun -Barcelo Tucancun Beach
Room was awesome, food was so yummy, 3 pools, and lots of entertainment!
...the view from our balcony in our room!
Sunrise : )
Cenotes
Cenotes are water holes under ground that have fresh water in them. we swam in one and it was so beautiful. there are thousands of them in Mexico and a lot of them are connected by under water tunnels or channels.
CaNcUn
random pictures
Ewwwww!!! Big spider
The group we took a day tour with to Coba ruins, zip lining, rappelling, and kayaking! They were such a fun group! 4 of them were from Chile, 3 Utah (including us two), 1 AZ, and two from London. Our guide was Martin, he was awesome!
a Mayan blessing was given to us...
rappelling
Ziplining
Kayaking
Coba ruins
Chichen Itza ruins
Parasailing
LoVeD eVeRy SeCoNd Of It!!!!!!!!






.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)


