Here is whats new with us...
*We close on our new house in 9 days and WE CANT wait!!!!
*Moved out of our townhouse over a week ago, glad that's over with!
*Brandon's family, my family, and Nuria's (our sister in law) family are all going on a cruise next February that we booked this week. Even though its 11 months away we are so excited!!!!! Our families get along so well and always have so much fun when we are together. My parents and Nuria's parents have never been on a cruise so I cant wait for them to experience being on the massive boat!
*My new job that I started 3 months ago is going really well! I am so lucky to have the opportunity to work with people I used too. They are the best!
*Nope, I am not pregnant and wont be for at least a year. I get that question a lot so thought I would throw it out there :) haha.
*Brandon's brother Adam just bought a house and closed on it this weekend. Congrats to him!!
*We are living at Brandon's parents until we move into our house - thank you mom and dad for everything while we have been there!!
*We are going to Vegas in three weeks with us Bishop kids and CaNt WaIT!! We love being with them!!
Just want to say to all of our family and friends that WE LOVE YOU ALL!!!!
Saturday, March 13, 2010
update
Click "Older Posts" to the upper right of this to see MoRe & MoRe & MoRe posts!!