I am so excited for the vacation's we have planned within the next year!!! We love to travel :D It's our favoritest thing ever!! Maybe one day we will decide to have kids... I feel selfish sometimes because that's why I dont want kids yet... I want all my money to go towards seeing the world! But we are getting old and really should have kids soon lol... we will see!
I am so lucky to have a husband like Brandon who is like me in sooo many ways and we have the same outlook and views on life!! Love him to pieces!! In less than two weeks we will have been married for 5 years. 5 years!!?? Where the F has the time gone??? Its been an amazing 5 years, I would not change 1 thing :D. We have been together for 6 1/2 years which is totally crazy!! Sucks to think that I am that old but its been one hell of an adventure and I LOVE Brandon so freaking much :)
One more thing.... I cant even tell you how lucky I am to have the in laws I have. They are AMAZING!!!! I always hear stories of people hating their in laws or "having to put up with them". I cant even imagine having in laws I was not close too. The Bishop's are so much like my family its like we should have all been related in the first place. I am so glad that mine and brandon's family vacation together and get together for BBQ's and parties. Its the best feeling in the world to have that connection with both families. We would do anything for our families!! We just all booked a cruise together for February AND I DONT THINK I HAVE EVER BEEN SO EXCITED FOR A VACATION!!!!
LOVE YOU ALL!!
Friday, May 21, 2010
Just a little something....
Click "Older Posts" to the upper right of this to see MoRe & MoRe & MoRe posts!!