Friday, July 9, 2010

Seattle & Vancouver, Canada (minus Vancouver)

We had 6 day trip planned to Seattle, WA for a couple of days then Vancouver for four days!! We spent the time in Seattle sight seeing and learning the history. We saw the fireworks from our hotel room, the lights beaming off of the surrounding hotels... so cool!! Monday came around and we headed for Canada. We had a hotel room booked and a whale watching tour booked for the next day... we could not wait! ... as we drove into the port of entry they would not let me in. 7 1/2 years ago (when I was 18) I did something stupid (very minor) but it still went on my record. Because of that they would not let me in. WTF? really? They said I need to wait 10 years. I went to Canada 2 1/2 years ago with no problems. This time I just happen to pull in the lane of a girl (about my age) that was way pissy and out to prove something.

So we had to change our plans. The hotel would not refund us for the room which sucked but oh well, nothing we can do about it. We ended up taking a road trip around North Western Washington. We explored Olympic National Park and stopped of at beaches as we drove along highway 101.

We still had a blast!!! here are the many pic's I took :D


SEATTLE, WA





(underground tour - history of Seattle)





















view from our room....

Click "Older Posts" to the upper right of this to see MoRe & MoRe & MoRe posts!!