Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Las Vegas Ragnar Oct 22-23 - I DID IT!!!!

I ran the Vegas Ragnar this last weekend!! We ran from Valley of Fire to Vegas. It was a total of 195 miles ran between 12 of us. I ran 15 miles. Pretty good considering I have only ran 3 1/2 miles like 4 times so it was a challenge! I ran 3 legs total at 4pm, 2am, and 1pm. There were 12 of us in a van for almost 36 hours. Not much room for sleeping! I was SO sore after I couldn't believe it. I am so happy I did it and its over! Our team name was Swoobs (sweaty boobs) and my nickname was Ripe Jugs. I was going to do punkin tits cause that what my friends call me but I ran out of numbers.
Starting line - 7am
(valley of fire)
my team @ lake mead






night time run

megan, amanda, me, amanda, emily, janinne, adri, amanda, marla, lynn, sarah, aurora

Click "Older Posts" to the upper right of this to see MoRe & MoRe & MoRe posts!!