Sunday, October 10, 2010

LaSt 2 WeEkS iN PiCtUrES!!

These are not in order of of events but here are some pic's of what we have been up to!
This summer has been so busy for us but we have enjoyed every minute! Brandon played on a softball team that ended last week. I have been playing on 2 teams and one of mine ended last week and I have one more tournament game this week. I also have been playing kickball and the final tournament game is this week too! I am running the Las Vegas Ragnar in a week and a half and I have not trained for it... ThIs ShOuLd be interesting!! Brandon turns 29th this month!! Where has the time gone??
girls night out! boys went up to Brigham City to wander around some old schools. us girls went dancing at Habits :)

we had the crew over to watch the Ute's vs Iowa State (ute's killed them!)


spent the evening at the cabin with mom and dad Bishop



KITTIES!!!


girls out-n-about!


pj party and newlywed game night at Matt & Kelly's!


ate dinner at Julie & Adam's then headed to the Haunted Forest haunted House!!

(me, sarah, katy, julie)

my kickball team



Click "Older Posts" to the upper right of this to see MoRe & MoRe & MoRe posts!!