Monday, November 8, 2010

FrIday, SatURdaY, SuNDay!!

Friday
Adam (b's older brother) & Aimee took us to dinner at The Bohemian for B and Cole's birthday. It was soooo yummy! Then us 6 went to a see Due Date. I loved it!! It was slow moving but so funny! It was good to hang out with us 6 bishop kids. Adam and Aimee are expecting a baby in 6 weeks :)



Saturday
Ute's VS TCU - BLOW OUT. Ute's did awful. But it was still fun! Brandon went at 6:30AM and I went at 8:30. Long day of playing at the U of U.











Saturday night girls night dancing! ...at Allure. haha yep Allure. Ghetto but fun! The boys went to the mines. (I hate when they do that, makes me nervous)




Sunday
Lisa's having a baby in weeks! Baby shower for her :)

Click "Older Posts" to the upper right of this to see MoRe & MoRe & MoRe posts!!