Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Merry Christmas!!

Holy crap we were so spolied this year with gifts!!!
We spent the holidays with both families as usual :) I just have to say that we are so lucky to have the families we have. I am so greatful for them and I am so greatful for Brandon. I cant wait for our big cruise coming up!!!! Thank you for everything both mom and dad's ;) we love you so much!!! And to our siblings I CANT IMAGINE NOT BEING as close we all are... we love you all!
B's FAMILY CHRISTMAS




MY FAMILY CHRISTMAS
brandon, dad, dan

sister, mom, me
for part of our christmas present from my parents I asked for crown molding in our bedroom and 2 bathrooms so my dad did it!

Click "Older Posts" to the upper right of this to see MoRe & MoRe & MoRe posts!!