Meet the newest member of our family!! His name is Koda and he is a year and eight months old. He is half husky, half black lab. He belonged to a family in Logan. They could no longer give him the time or attention an active dog like him needs so me and Brandon took him home! Brandon has been wanting a dog since we bought our house. We were planning on rescuing one at the end of April after we got back from vaca and when Spring was more present but Brandon found this dog on KSL, we couldn't help but call on him. We have had him now for 3 days and absolutely love him!! We love all 82 pounds of this boy! Brandon grew up with dogs but I never did. I always had cats. Cats are WAY less maintenance than dogs. BUT I am learning to warm up to a dog... He is so lovable! He loves to give us kisses. This makes us parents to 4 pets now haha. 
Wednesday, March 16, 2011
Koda Bear
Click "Older Posts" to the upper right of this to see MoRe & MoRe & MoRe posts!!

