Saturday, April 9, 2011

UpDaTe

1. On 2/18/2011 I posted about my weight loss goal... I am happy to say I lost the 10 pounds I was hoping for!!! Now that I lost the 10, I think 8 more would put me where I want to be :). All I have been doing is eating healthier. I have always been very active and at the gym, I just needed to watch what calories and fat I was consuming. I have been losing about 2 pounds a week which is what my goal was. Yay! 2. The last couple weeks have been so crazy busy with our friends but both of our cameras have been broken. I bought a new one and used it for a week and did not like the picture quality. Took it back and got a new one today. As much picture taking as I do the last couple of weeks have been driving me crazy not being able to document our adventures haha. Anyway, more posts and pictures will be coming again :) Below are some pictures some friends took these last two weeks. **On a side note: having 4 animals is time consuming. I would not recommend it. I probably shouldn't have kids if I think animals are time consuming. haha.









Click "Older Posts" to the upper right of this to see MoRe & MoRe & MoRe posts!!