~ ~ BuSy last coUple of WeekS ~ ~
HaPpY FaThErS DaY!! My cousin got married the weekend of Fathers Day so family was in town!! My parents had everyone at their house for a Fathers Day BBQ.
DaD'S (stew BBQ'ing and Gary wearing his new ShOrT shorts)

My cute cousins!! Martha, Leslie, Jamie, and I
Beau, Leslie, Jamie, Jeff, & Pyper
Brandon and Squishy
Cousins
Grandma & Grandpa
Aunt Debra & Uncle Brian and Ashlie and Leslie
Happy 30th WeDdInG anniversary to my parents!!
Todd's WeDDinG
KeLsie, Me, LinDz
Getting some sun at my parents!
Love that its SumMer makes me so happy!
GiRlS nIgHt oUt
DoUbLe DaTe with the Isbell's - DinNeR at GooDWood
SuMmEr KiCk Off BBQ w/ FrIenDs
Brandon says I go through to many glasses a day. So we pulled together every glass I used that day so far... yep guess I use alot! lol
Went and watched my friend Christy and my old kickball team play their last game before finals started
Taking in the canyons and fresh air, a little hike to get summer started!
hanging out at home
GIrLs EvEnInG oUt

