Monday, August 1, 2011

PiOnEeR Week/WeekEnd

Such a fun week & weekend!! Grateful for Brandon, family, and friends!!


Swimming at my parents :)


Brandon and his dad went fishing up at Jordanelle

Took Koda bear for a walk :)

Bee's Game July 24th :)



















Played with FrIeNdS saturday :)







(joe making homemade fireworks)







Sammie getting used to not having claws & roaming free through the house



Seven Peaks w/ the girls (I hate that Brandon works Saturdays!!)



Work Peeps - Bud, Lydia, me, Bart (Bud's birthday and farewell pic)



Lunch date with Kara and Bowser :)


Friends With Benefits pre-screening


On A Side Note... You all know I take a lot of pictures - here all my albums from the last 10 years and I still have about 2500 pictures not in albums yet :)


Click "Older Posts" to the upper right of this to see MoRe & MoRe & MoRe posts!!