Brandon had planned a surprise trip to Dinseyland for my birthday but once we decided to backpack Europe next year he told me about the Disneyland trip and asked if I still wanted to. I FREAKING love Disneyland and he was so cute for planning that!! But we decided to save a little money and go to Vegas instead. I was able to get us a room at the Flamingo for $28 a night and that is with tax! We stopped off in St George and stayed with my aunt. It was so good to see her! Love her to pieces! We did a lot of walking in Vegas, went to 2 shows, hung out at the pool, hung out with friends, went to see some animals and relaxed! I had so much fun with B :)
St George ~ the 3 dogs really wanted to hangout with Brandon!
Almost to Vegas!!
Our friend Jaron was also in town and came and hung out with us!
Jaron & Brandons greasy faces! Haha ewww
Went to see Blue Man Group and loved it!!
View from our room!
Secret Garden @ The Mirage
We went and watched a pet show at Planet Hollywood. They had tons of cats so I loved it!! Yep I am the car lady!
Went to get sushi with our friends Kristy & Charles whom live down there. We also went to a lounge at the Wynn and relaxed and talked. So fun!!
Fremont Street!
Came home to the kitchen decorated!! Thanks to my adorable sister :)




































