It's been 10 months since
I blogged!! WOW so much to catch up on!! We have been on lots of vacations the
last 10 months, I will post a few pics from each! Both still working at our
same jobs, enjoying spending time with family and friends as usual, and
traveling as much as possible! Over the summer we started working on our
backyard. We planted shrubs along the fences, dug and added rocks around the
patio, had a patio cover put up, and also made a rock path that leads to the
shed. It looks very cozy back there now! Brandon also put a cardio room in our
basement which I love! Next we plan to re-do our counter in the kitchen and add
a backsplash... that should be the end of all the house upgrades! I am thankful
it was pretty much all done before we bought the house 3 years ago so we did
not have to do much! It's been a year of change in the Bishop family -
Brandon's younger brother, Cole, and his girlfriend Megan moved to California
in October and are expecting a baby in July so we are going to be an aunt and
uncle again!! Victoria, our niece, is now 2 and growing so fast. Each week she
knows more and more words, it's cute to see her develop into a little person
ha. My mom retired and I am SO happy for her!!! She is loving the freedom and
traveling they have been able to do.
Here are TONS of pic's over the last 10 months, not in order:
saying goodbye to Cole when he left for Cali
mom's retirement bbq @ our place
There are more pic's from 2012! Go to next post by clicking "older posts" below :)










































