Saturday, July 26, 2008

Girls Night

We ate dinner at Chili's (Brandon is sick of chili's so I have to go with my friends if i wanna go :) )which is my absolute favorite restaurant! I love the chips and salsa. I could eat that for breakfast, lunch, and dinner everyday. After we went to a Sushi place so Lisa could get some food (she was way late to dinner).

We all wanted to go out since we did not have to work on the 24th so we went to a Karaoke bar, Magee Mcgees. I saw my friend there that I have not seen in six years. We were best friends all through Middle school. It was good to see her!



We put our name on the list to sing some karaoke but the list was full. Oh well, I am sure nobody really wanted to listen to us sing SWEET HOME ALABAMA. I cant carry a tune and either can they.... so yeah. We had a fun night! I love hanging out with my girlfriends... its always a treat!

Click "Older Posts" to the upper right of this to see MoRe & MoRe & MoRe posts!!