Today my doctor reviewed the heart monitor that I wore for 24 hours and all looked fine. They did an ultra sound of my heart to see if there were fluids surrounding it or any leakage, that test came back negative. Soooooo, next month I will have a TEE done. They will sedate me and stick a camera down my throat to look at the back of my heart. They want to see if there are any forming blood clots in the chamber or any problems that may have caused the stroke. They will also have me wear a heart monitor for 1 month which should be intresting.The doctor said that she is 75% sure my car accident caused all of this.
The insurance called me today (after 3 weeks of looking at my car... took forever!) and said that they determined my car is a total loss. That's great news!!! We were planning on selling it in September so I could get a car with all wheel drive. If they were going to try and repair my car then I would have lost thousands on it if I sold it. So that worked out for the best! Yay!
Thursday, July 10, 2008
today's doctors appointment/car news
Click "Older Posts" to the upper right of this to see MoRe & MoRe & MoRe posts!!