We had a good busy weekend, lots of fun! I hung out with the girls most of the weekend and Brandon went golfing with his friends almost everyday. Its his new hobby and he really enjoys it! On Friday we had a BBQ at my friend Kami's house. On Saturday I laid out and got some sun FiNaLlY. Saturday night was Abbie's Bachlorette party, we took pole dancing lessons at Studio Soiree. I recommend it, its a great work out and lots of fun :-)! Then we all went back to Kristie's and played ;). Sunday Christy and Celeste came over to my parents, we laid out and swam!

We hung out with our families on Fathers Day. Unfortunately my Grandma had a mild heart attack (her second) and a collapsed lung. This happened on Saturday morning, my mom rushed to St. George to be with her and my Grandpa (she is doing better now). My Grandma is a fighter and I am sure she will pull through this!
We were able to spend time with my dad and Brandon's dad which is always a lot of fun!
HAPPY FATHERS DAY we love you both!!